Chatswood’s Smartest Superannuation Advice
Have total control of your finances. Self-managed superfunds (SMSFs) allow you to control and manage your own superannuation funds and investments. You decide where to invest your money anywhere and at any time – commercial and residential property, works of art, managed funds, shares, term deposits and many other types of investments.
To get the most from your superannuation fund, rely on help from some of the most skilled SMSF specialist accountants in Sydney. We currently service areas throughout Ryde, Willoughby ,Artamon, North Sydney, St Leonards and across the city.
The benefits of your own Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) include but are not limited to:
- Commercial property owned by members of an SMSF can now be transferred to the fund without incurring Stamp Duty as of July 1, 2010
- Net earnings of your fund in pension phase are NOT taxable
- Assets held are protected from potential lawsuits and creditors
- Maximum tax payable on employer contributions and earnings in a SMSF is 15% (limits apply)
- Super funds from up to a further three members can be combined to maximise investment ability and reduce costs
- SMSFs can now borrow to buy residential, commercial properties and Instalment Warrants; if the fund sells these assets when it is in pension phase-these will be free of any capital gains tax under current law. This cannot be achieved via any other type of superfund.
- Commercial property you may currently own can be transferred to your fund
- Once retired, the SMSF is placed in “pension phase”, all its earnings (income and capital) are tax free
- Salary sacrifice into superannuation funds provides a significant tax advantage
At our Chatswood office—located near Ryde and Willoughby—our SMSF specialist team can assist you to:
- Establish your own Self-Managed Superfund
- Set-up a corporate trustee
- Create Trust Deeds and Amendments to Trust Deeds
- Complete Member Contribution Statements
- Undertake complete annual administration of the fund
- Arrange annual audits
- Convert your SMSF into Pension Phase and maintain Pensions
- Prepare comprehensive Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns
The best SMSF specialists in Sydney
For advice on securing your future with expert super or taxation advice, speak to the experts. Our firm has helped many people Chatswood, Ryde, Willoughby, Artamon, North Sydney, St Leonards and across Sydney to organise their finances and protect themselves, their families and their businesses against future hardships.
Call us today at our Chatswood office on (02) 9411 1134, or send us a detailed email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff will be in contact as soon as possible.